Steven Galbraith Talks
- Pythagoras to Turing to Snowden
Diophantine equations, computation and privacy, Inaugural Professorial Lecture, Auckland, October 4, 2016.
- On the Security of Supersingular Isogeny
Cryptosystems, Darmstadt, Germany, September 6, 2016.
- Algorithms for the Approximate Common Divisor
Problem, ANTS, Kaiserslautern, Germany, August 29, 2016.
- Challenges for lattice cryptography, Post Quantum Crypto 2016, Fukuoka, Japan, February 2016.
- Linear algebra with errors, coding theory, cryptography and Fourier analysis on finite groups, Aitken Lectures, UK, October 2015 (full version).
- Kangaroos, Card Tricks and Discrete Logs, Aitken Lectures, UK, October 2015.
- Algorithms for the ECDLP, ECC 2015, Bordeaux, September 28, 2015.
- Computational problems in lattice-based cryptography, Cryptologic Algorithms Conference, May 9, 2015, Nanjing, China.
- Distinguishing Maximal Orders of Quaternion Algebras by their Short Elements, ANTS 2014, August 7, 2014, Korea.
- Degustazione of the ECDLP, DLP 2014, Ascona, Switzerland, May 5, 2014.
- (pseudo-)Random walks in cryptography, lecture at ECC 2012, Queretaro, Mexico.
- Lattices and their applications in cryptography and cryptanalysis, tutorial lectures at INDOCRYPT 2012, Kolkata, India.
- A survey of hyperelliptic pairings, lecture at Pairing2007 conference, Tokyo, Japan.
Last Modified: 9-10-2016