Steven Galbraith's Students
Current Post-doctoral research fellows
- Lukas Zobernig
- Jason Legrow
- Samuel Dobson, PhD
- Shalini Banerjee, PhD
- Yi-Fu Lai, PhD
- Qifan Wang, PhD (co-supervisor)
- Jianli Bai, PhD (co-supervisor)
- Dandan Yuan, PhD (co-supervisor)
- Pabasara Athukorala, MSc
- Ostap Cherkashin, MSc
- Qin Ling, PhD
- Shai Levin, PhD
Below are the theses of some of my former students.
Former post-doctoral researchers
- Jordi Pujolas, On the Decisional Diffie-Hellman Problem in genus 2, Royal Holloway/UPC, PhD, 2006.
- David Mireles, Efficient arithmetic on
hyperelliptic curves with
real representation, Royal Holloway, PhD, 2008.
- Phil Eagle, Compressing Elements in Discrete
Logarithm Cryptography, Royal Hollway, PhD, 2008.
- Waldyr Benits Jr., Applications
of Frobenius Expansions
in Elliptic Curve
Cryptography, Royal Holloway, PhD, 2008.
- Raminder Ruprai, Improvements to the Gaudry-Schost
Algorithm for Multidimensional discrete
logarithm problems and Applications, Royal Holloway, PhD, 2010.
- Wei Liu, Improved algorithms for the 2-dimensional
discrete logarithm problem with equivalence classes,
Auckland, MSc, 2010.
- Edoardo Persichetti,
Improving the Efficiency of Code-Based Cryptography, Auckland, PhD, 2012.
- Alex Fowler, Kangaroo Methods for Solving the
Interval Discrete Logarithm Problem, BSc(Hons) dissertation, 2014.
- Shishay Welay Gebregiyorgis,
Algorithms for the Elliptic Curve Discrete Logarithm and the
Approximate Common Divisor Problem, PhD, 2016.
- Joel Laity, The Sparse Fourier Transform, MSc, 2016.
- Barak Shani, Hidden Number Problems, PhD, 2017.
- Shujie Cui, Secure and Efficient Searchable Encryption with Leakage Protection, PhD, 2019.
- Yan Bo Ti, Isogenies of Abelian Varieties in Cryptography, PhD, 2019.
- Lukas Zobernig, Mathematical Aspects of Program Obfuscation, PhD, 2020.
Last Modified: 23-12-2021