Fourteenth Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium, ANTS-XIV,
University of Auckland, New Zealand
June 30 - July 4, 2020
- Jared Asuncion, Computing the Hilbert class field of primitive quartic CM fields.
- Eric Bach and Jonathan Sorenson, Generating Smooth Numbers with Known Factorization Uniformly at Random.
- Andrea Basso, Péter Kutas, Simon-Philipp Merz, Christophe Petit and Charlotte Weitkämper. On Adaptive Attacks against Jao-Urbanik's Isogeny-Based Protocol.
- Mingjie Chen, Kiran Kedlaya and Jun Bo Lau. Coleman integration on modular curves.
- Samuel Dobson, Steven D. Galbraith, and Benjamin Smith, Trustless Construction of Groups of Unknown Order with Hyperelliptic Curves.
- Semyon Novoselov, Counting points on hyperelliptic curves with geometrically split Jacobians.