Fourteenth Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium, ANTS-XIV,
University of Auckland, New Zealand
June 30 - July 4, 2020
The ANTS meetings, held biannually since 1994, are the premier international forum for the presentation of new research in computational number theory and its applications. They are devoted to algorithmic aspects of number theory, including elementary number theory, algebraic number theory, analytic number theory, geometry of numbers, algebraic geometry, finite fields, and cryptography.
The 14th ANTS meeting will be held at the University of Auckland, New Zealand, on June 30 - July 4, 2020.
The meeting will be followed by a workshop on the Mathematics of Post-Quantum crypto (more details to follow, probably July 6-8).
- Submission deadline: Feb 25, 2020
- July 2019: Announcement of ANTS 2020 and website launch.
- Steven Galbraith (University of Auckland)
The local organiser is Steven Galbraith.
- Reinier Broker, Center for Communications Research, USA
- Wouter Castryck, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Jung Hee Cheon, Seoul National University, Korea
- Brendan Creutz, Canterbury, NZ
- Kirsten Eisentraeger, The Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Claus Fieker, TU Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Tom Fisher, Cambridge, UK
- Steven Galbraith, Auckland, NZ (chair)
- David Harvey, UNSW, Australia
- Michael Jacobson, University of Calgary, Canada
- Elena Kirshanova, ENS Lyon, France
- Thorsten Kleinjung, EPFL, Switzerland
- Beth Malmskog, Colorado College, USA
- Alina Ostafe, UNSW, Australia
- Jen Paulhus, Grinnell College, USA
- Christophe Petit, Birmingham, UK
- Kate Stange, University of Colorado, Boulder, USA
- Marco Streng, Universiteit Leiden, Netherlands
- Andrew Sutherland, MIT, USA
- Emmanuele Thomé, INRIA, Nancy, France
- Christelle Vincent, University of Vermont, USA
At each ANTS meeting, the Selfridge Prize is awarded to the best submitted paper as judged by the program committee. The prize is funded by the Number Theory Foundation.
Previous ANTS conferences
- ANTS-XIII, Madison, Wisconsin, USA, July 2018
- ANTS-XII, Kaiserslautern, Germany, August 2016
- ANTS-XI, Gyeongju, South Korea, August 2014
- ANTS-X, San Diego, USA, July 2012
- ANTS-IX, INRIA, Nancy, France, July 19-23, 2010.
- ANTS-VIII, Banff, Alberta, Canada, May 17-22, 2008.
- ANTS-VII, Berlin, Germany, July 23-28, 2006.
- See also the Wikipedia entry for ANTS.