Mrs Agnita Siska Pramasdyahsari
B. Ed. State University of Semarang, Indonesia; M. Ed. State University of Surabaya, Indonesia; M. Sc. Curtin University of Technology, Western Australia
I am teaching undergraduate students mathematics education as mathematics pre-service teacher. I teach abstract algebra, discrete mathematics, and complex analysis. I work on Universitas PGRI Semarang Indonesia.
Research | Current
I am focusing on research in undergraduate mathematics education particularly in teaching and learning abstract algebra for secondary mathematics pre-service teacher. I am looking at how advanced mathematical knowledge use for secondary mathematics teaching.
Areas of expertise
- Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education,
- Teaching and Learning Abstract Algebra for Secondary Mathematics Pre-Service Teachers
- Advanced Mathematical Knowledge
- Mathematical Knowledge for Teaching
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Pramasdyahsari, A. S. (2014). THE PROFILE OF PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ CONCEPTUAL UNDERSTANDING OF EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS BASED ON KOLB’S LEARNING STYLES. Paper presented at International Conference on Research, Implementation and Education of Mathematics and Sciences, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. 18 May - 20 May 2014. Related URL.